Scale-up your impact startup
Are you facing a growth step? Develop a concrete business development strategy for your social business.
In the course “Business Growth for Social Entrepreneurs” we support you in the growth of your company by developing your own growth plan. You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of strategy development, systematic customer acquisition and pitching skills. Bring your business model to the next level and create the basis to open up new markets.
What you will learn in this course:
- Scalable high-impact business models
- Growth & internationalisation strategies (building international impact and sales)
- Partnership strategies for social businesses
- Impact assessment, measurement and implementation
- Organization in the growth phase (sales, distribution, engineering, HR, etc.)
- Growth financing (financing needs and solutions)
- Team management (clarifying requirements, recruitment, etc.)
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and optimization processes
- How to build your sales organization and develop sales channels
- Growth hacks for rapidly increasing sales
Who can participate?
Founders and heads of social businesses that are already operating in the market, creating impact and generating revenue from sales and partnerships.
A maximum of 12 participants per course will be admitted.
When and where does the course take place?
The Business Growth course is an intensive course, spread over several weeks. Details of the course programme can be found in the individual course starts.
The Business Growth course is offered in English only.
How can I register for the course?
You can register for a Business Growth course on our website at any time.
If you have any questions about the course offer, please contact us.
In this training you will learn how to turn an idea into a promising startup. You train your entrepreneurial thinking and acting and prepare yourself theoretically as well as practically for the foundation and management of your own company. Perhaps you will also meet your potential co-founders in this course.
Social Business Model Design
Growth Scenarios, Opportunity Analysis & Internationalization
Value Proposition, Sales Funnel & Sales Organization
Sales Toolkit & Closing Deals (Partnerships & Negotiation)
Impact Measurement and KPIs & Forecasting Sales and Impact
Financial forecast, Governance & Leadership
Fundraising & Team Development
Action plan and milestones, Pitching