01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019 Technopark Zurich
Break through business routines to find creative solutions!
Since January 2019, the Technopark Zurich provides a temporary Challenge Room, which start-ups as well as representatives from SMEs, larger enterprises and firms from Technopark Zurich can reserve for up to several days to work on their projects or conduct workshops. If required, start-up and industry experts will provide new impulses and initiate creative thinking processes. The processing of own topics and projects is in the focus, but also specific offers for start-ups (free of charge!) and enterprises can be booked.
Offers for start-ups
Space for up to 6 people – free of charge usage – free workimg OR 1/2 day Coaching/Workshop + 1/2 day Team Working in Challenge Room
- Challenge your pitching skills! How do I best present to investors?
- Challenge your venture! Create a professional pitch deck to find business partners and investors
- Challenge your business model! Business Model Workshop with expert coaching
- Challenge your team! How well do you know your team? Workshop on Start-up Culture, Team Values & Team Spirit
- Or: Define your own entrepreneurial challenge! Solve your challenge in the Challenge Room and get free of charge advice from start-up experts!
Offers for SMEs, larger enterprises and firms from Technopark Zurich
Space for up to 6 people – Price for room usage and workshops on request
Special conditions for firms from the Technopark Zurich: booking max. 14 days in advance – room rental full day: 150 CHF / room rental 1 week: 500 CHF
- Challenge your business strategy! Input presentation and coaching on the topic of “Strategic Foresight in Companies
- Challenge your entrepreneurial mindset! Workshop with trend impact cards for Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Challenge your innovation strategy! Get to know innovation methods and apply them directly
- Or: Define your own business challenge! E.g. suitable for: Brainstorming, Team Building Exercises, Strategy Meetings, Product Design, Co-Creation etc. / Not suitable for: Presentations to potential clients or investors (but to prepare them), regular team meetings or updates, employee information, etc.
Mrs. Beata Gruschka
Head of Challenge Room and Runway Startup Incubator
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +41 58 934 46 00
c/o ZHAW School of Management and Law
Mail to: email@example.com
Tel: +41 58 934 65 00
How to book the Challenge Room?
Room requests are accepted at any time. Please fill out the inquiry form or contact us personally.
Break through your business routine and start working in the Challenge Room – here you will find solutions in a focused and creative way!